RichG

Default My Bad Experience With Overton's (long)

I certainly agree you've been given the run around.

Now, if Teleflex had said that the correct part is ...."not available"
anywhere, any place, any price...then Overton could fall back on some
semblance of just normal ineptitude on the catalog writer. But, since
Teleflex made it clear what product would fit, and that it Was available....
I'd have to argue that it is NOT totally your fault .

The restocking fee is often correctly used to keep dufusses from ordering
any old thing and then returning it willy nilly. That is NOT the case here.
You were mis-lead by their catalog. I'd be writing the CEO ( I've done this
in the past and you'd be surprised how often they don't know what crap their
departments are giving out to the customers).

Bet you'll get a better response.--

RichG
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners