*JimH*

Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H. wrote:
On 22 Nov 2005 05:39:51 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:
On 21 Nov 2005 11:25:44 -0800,
wrote:

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
I am trying to find a camera for my college age daughter.

I want the best combination of compact size and quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras I should look at?

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital
Camera?
Fujifilm has one on sale at Wal-Mart, 4mp, with memory card, case,
mini
tripod, etc. Good price, nice little camera. Look at it he
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4172372
Harry, you should jump right on that! I thought you folks were down on
WM?
I guess the truth will out, huh?
--
John H
The truth? Your alcohol addled brain is making you think things that

Well, tell us what's good about Wal-Mart! Say it loud enough for Harry to
hear.

And thus, John points out a major difference between conservatives and
those of us who are moderate to liberal. *We* unlike the conservatives do
not march lockstep in any particular direction, nor do we feel the need,
like lemmings, to jump off a cliff just because the head lemming does.

I think Wal-Mart sucks. I know enough about the corporation and what it
does and how it operates to maintain my opinion. I do whatever I can to
help ensure Wal-Mart has no more presence than it already has in my
community. I don't shop there. I won't shop there.

But I don't do anything to prevent others from shopping at my community's
Wal-Mart.

You conservatives, on the other hand, want everyone to conform to your
beliefs about Wal-Mart, about jesus, about abortion, about Bush, et
cetera.

Hell, I have plenty of liberal friends and relatives and they all love
Wal-Mart.

Why is this a black and white issue with you Harry?