Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

John H. wrote:
On 22 Nov 2005 05:39:51 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:
On 21 Nov 2005 11:25:44 -0800,
wrote:

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
I am trying to find a camera for my college age daughter.

I want the best combination of compact size and quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras I should look at?

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital
Camera?

Fujifilm has one on sale at Wal-Mart, 4mp, with memory card, case, mini
tripod, etc. Good price, nice little camera. Look at it he
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4172372

Harry, you should jump right on that! I thought you folks were down on WM?
I guess the truth will out, huh?
--
John H

The truth? Your alcohol addled brain is making you think things that
just aren't correct once more. Please show where I EVER said I was
"down on WM", or made any suggestion that I was.

Well, tell us what's good about Wal-Mart! Say it loud enough for Harry to
hear.

Sure thing, as soon as you "tell us" what I've ever said to make you
come to the conclusion that I was "down on WM".