John H.

Default The Truth About Harry

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:06:54 -0500, "Bert Robbins" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:30:29 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:
Harry, I know you've already seen this, but it's worth a double reading!

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:11:16 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about
my
knighthood. wrote:

Sorry, John, but when you start drooling Smitherscum, I usually just
make the message read without reading it and move on.

No comment on Ann Richards, your Democrat governor of Texas who executes
the innocent, Harry? Hell, I figured you'd jump right on that!

Just proves that Harry is nothing more than a partisan hack as well as most
of the Progressives and Liberals.

Did you notice how quickly they tucked tails and ran from that thread?
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite