John H

Default Bush Exploits Photo of Dead Bodies

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:49:14 GMT, jchaplain wrote:

Does Kerry exploit the Vietnam War? Which of the two events produced
the most bodies?

John H

There is a BIG difference...using pictures of yourself fighting and
using pictures of an event that happened when you were supposed to be
in charge of our contries security.

Oh, that's right, there are NO pictures of Bush in combat...that
never happened. So he's using pictures of others dying in hope of
getting some sympathy for himself....pretty sad.

I've seen no pictures of Kerry fighting. I've seen pictures he had
taken of himself carrying an M-16.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!