posted to rec.boats.electronics
Glen \Wiley\ Wilson

Default Best PC-based Chart display software?

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:49:14 GMT, "SaltAir" wrote:

Forgot Ozi now has quilting. I have found that any of the- multi-purpose
(land_sea) have been a bit clunky.

SaltAir

I like Ozi quite a bit, but I agree with your statement. The easiest
on-the-water software I've used is probably CAPN, but I don't care for
it much for other reasons. I think it's a good choice if you just
want to throw something on a PC and have it work.
Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at world wide wiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/