John H

Default Moderator?

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:09:20 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:53:02 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

A phoney coward? Does that make him brave and valiant?

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
your a phoney coward hiding behing a fake email name, aren't ya?

No. It is one who spends too much time on the phone. Wake up, Doug.

John H

Ay....un burro hablando de orejas!

According to my free translation service,
http://www.freetranslation.com/
you said, "Oh. ...un stupid speaking of ears! "

Was that close, or should I get a better translator. Maybe it was
idiomatic, and I just don't understand the idiom.

When I translated it myself, given my almost nonexistent knowledge of
Spanish, I thought you may have said, "Oh, an ass having ears." I
think I like mine better.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!