Eisboch

Default Images of Cruising......

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

You no like?

--
20 January 2009: The End of an Error.

I like 'em. The problem is you can become very complacent having them at
your fingertips and when they crap out, like mine did on the trip to Florida
a few years ago, you need to have your maneuvering skills tuned up.

I use them only when I screw up, or if the wind is really blowing.

My slip neighbors's remote control system is really cool. Once, while
docking, he actually hopped off his boat (a 51' Sealine) onto the dock and
continued to back the boat into the slip, aligning it up with the thruster
and transmission controls on his handheld remote.

Eisboch