Doug Kanter

Default GM Forced to Lay Off Thousands

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Which oriental car do you drive? Hyundai?
I have a 2005 Kaisin Hakusai.
Stated like the leftist zealot and virulent fifth column anti-American
you are, Krause. It should be Abu Greb or Guantanamo for your kind...

--
Skipper

Since Harry's gonna read this, I'll address him he Harry, you must
know some "types" who could get Scupper into the trunk of a car and get
him from DelMarVa to Rochester NY. You get him here. I'll take care of
the rest.

I'm hoping the Johnson County, Kansas, chapter of the JDL might want to
make a house call to Derby. As for the "types," yeah, I know a few. I've
known some my entire life.

Get him here before Lake Ontario freezes over.