Larry

Default Free Ebooks for cruising at Gutenberg

Speaking of ebooks, have you folks ever taken a look at the ebooks posted
to Usenet on groups that start with:
alt.binaries.e-book.-------------
?

I've been downloading thousands of neat ebooks that require very little
hard drive space in pdf format from alt.binaries.e-book.technical
newsgroup. There have been some marine service manuals posted there, too!

If you need the Continental Airlines Boeing 737 flight manual or are having
trouble with your Amtrak F59PHI locomotive and need the handbook...I have
them. Bored with mystery novels? How about a little more serious reading,
like:
Albert Einstein - Ether And The Theory Of Relativity
Algebraic Geometry Realization Of Quantum Hall Soliton
(Hey! Look! I made it past the copyright page on this one!)
Barnetts_Bicycle_Repair
(Bike broke on the dock? No problemo)
Budgeting for Managers 2003
(Didn't see anything about the boat budget, but the science is the same.)
Build.Your.Own.Fuel.Cells
(that's a whole set, btw)
burroughs, william s - naked scientology - an expose of this weird cult
(the technical part of this one is the E-meter Scientology uses as a lie
detector.)
Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot
(this was worth the wait)
Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar
(drive the wife crazy on your next cruise!)
Darwin Charles - Life and Letters
(Hey, you're at sea where it started, right?)
Distillation - Instrumentation and Control Systems
(make your own, right on board!)
DOE - Fundamental Handbooks - Nuclear Physics and Reactor Theory
(replace that pesky diesel with something REALLY dangerous)
Gale Encyclopedia of Psychology 2nd ed., 2001
(You never know when someone is going to go crazy in the waves, right?)
GPS_For_Dummies_2004_Wiley_RR
(Now THERE'S one a lot of boaters can use!)
Ham Radio For Dummies
(Want your ham license? Here's the course!)
International.Boat.Industry.Magazine.October.2005
(Lotsa mags you never see on the shelves at WalMart)
KING, Stephen - Dark Tower VII - The Dark Tower
(There's lots of novels, too, but on the novel group. This big novel is
only 4.2MB in e-book format)
Linux For Dummies, 6th Edition
(Fed up with Windows crashing?)
Modern.Military.Aircraft.5009.F-16.Viper
(I can't fly the F-16, yet, but I know from this where all the buttons are,
now!)
Motley Fool - Getting Started on Stock Market
(If you need this book, you don't need a broker, yet.)
Music Theory Is Not Nuclear Physics
(Obviously, this person never studied the accordion like I did.)

There's about 2000 new posts a week in technical....enjoy.

Ah, here it is....
e:\Ebooks\Physics Papers - Abhay Ashtekar (2000), Constructing Hamiltonian
Quantum Theories From Path Integrals In A Diffeomorphism Invariant
Context.pdf
I thought I lost it.....