-rick-

Default Words from a Great American

"DSK" wrote ...
Dan J.S. wrote:

By your logic, so is the entire congress and senate... because they all
agreed invading Iraq is the best course of action.

I get it. It's Congress's fault that Bush & Cheney lied to everybody in order
to get approval for the war they wanted?

I guess this is the same sort of logic that Republicans follow when they want
to repeal consumer protection laws... if you buy a lemon, it must be that you
deserve it, even if the salesman lied.

*****
In other words, the Bush message is -- as Otter once cheerfully explained to
Flounder
after leading him to disaster -- "You screwed up. You trusted us."
*****

From David Sarasohn - The Oregonian - Wednesday, November 16, 2005