DSK

Default Words from a Great American

.... invoke Clinton's
name?

Dan J.S. wrote:
Because Clinton let Osama get away.

??

How so?

Oh wait, I know... instead of bombing the aspirin factories
(funny how the American right wing now gets it's info from
Russian propaganda sources), CLinton should have accepted
Sudan's offer to hog-tie Osama and torture him for us...

1- that's a fantasy on the same level as Clinton selling
dope to school kids, which has been said by some of the
foamier-at-the-mouth Clinton-haters

2- Osama had not claimed responsibility for attacks on the
U.S. yet. Was Clinton supposed to foresee the future?

No, it's President Bush who vowed to get Osama and then let
him slip away.

Painful, but true.

... You know why Saddam didnt launch anything at us?
Because we got him first.

Really? You mean during the 8 months or so that he was on
the loose after we invaded his country, he had no
opportunity to make a phone call and say "Yes, unleash ouor
WMDs on the Americans"? It would not have taken much from
his busy schedule.

Funny how nobody with an actual real-life clue believes that
Saddam Hussein had any WMDs after the 1st Gulf War (we know
he had them before, Bush & Rumsfeld sold them to him) or
that he had any ties with Al Queda.

You may find it a lot more comfortable to stay wrapped in
your fantasy world rather than venture out here into cold
harsh reality-land.

DSK