John H.

Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

On 21 Nov 2005 11:25:44 -0800, wrote:

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
I am trying to find a camera for my college age daughter.

I want the best combination of compact size and quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras I should look at?

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital
Camera?

Fujifilm has one on sale at Wal-Mart, 4mp, with memory card, case, mini
tripod, etc. Good price, nice little camera. Look at it he
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4172372

Harry, you should jump right on that! I thought you folks were down on WM?
I guess the truth will out, huh?
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite