Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

Here in N. FL, he'd fit in pretty well as most natives in the coastal
counties (Dixie, Taylor, Wakulla, Franklin counties) are semi-employed
loggers or oystermen living fairly well on what would be below poverty
level wages anywhere else. Hardly anybody would think twice about him
camping with his boat except the damned transplanted yankees in their
condo trash towers. Fortunately, they rarely venture into the shallow
coastal wilderness so he could easily get away as long as he wanted.
With a little knowledge, it'd be nearly impossible to starve too. This
is not the usual beachy environment and can be very isolated and often
even VHF will pick up nothing
Very isolated salt marsh/mangrove islands, cabbage palms all over,
shallow flats teeming with fish with tiny crystal clear spring runs
emptying into the salt marshes........(paradise for some people).
However, he should consider swarms of mosquitoes, no-see-um bugs, the
occasional gator (not really a problem when its colder) and snakes.
The gators and snakes can be dealt with easily by watching where you
step or swim. He'll need to watch for Sting rays if he walks in the
water.
It does get cold in N. Fl. but does not stay cold for more than a few
days. A canadian will probably find the water temp swimmable year
round (my kids do, I do not).
I would not hesitate to do this.