krj

Default Bottom paint on prop

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
In article ,
d parker wrote:

All you need is an exhalation valve at the mask, and an iron lung to
enable you to suck air below about 4 feet. Try it, just suck in through
the mouth using a harden hose and exhale through your nose. Good luck.

Or a powered snorkel pump on a float on the surface, know as a hooka, and
some dive weights.

Terry K

Yeh the harden hose is difficult at longer lengths. So is garden hose. Thats
why, in my initial post, i recomened a larger diameter hose you see

When I was a kid, we decided to try this at the bottom of a swimming
pool. I volunteered to be try breathing with the hose. There were four
of us. I went below with the hose, then the other three kids took deep
breaths and blew into the hose topside. I was able to extend my bottom
time by about 2 minutes, until they got winded and I got dizzy. Well,
I'm still hear and probably didn't damage too many brain cells.

Damaged them enough to use hear instead of here.