posted to alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.cruising
Jonathan Ganz

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article . net,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
If in California the car may be at fault.
Let's ask the question about bikes and pedestrians. Refer to California.
1)You are driving down the street and a bike is coming down the other street
and runs the stop sign and you collide. Who is at fault?

2)You are driving down the street and a bike is coming down the other street
on the side walk and runs the stop sign and you collide. Who is at fault?

3) You are driving down the street and a pedestrian runs out from between 2
cars and you collide. Who is at fault?

I'd rather talk about sailing. I'm sure you're an expert when it comes
to colliding bikes and cars.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com