Default Words from a Great American

Dan J.S. wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
By your logic, so is the entire congress and senate... because they all
agreed invading Iraq is the best course of action.

I get it. It's Congress's fault that Bush & Cheney lied to everybody in
order to get approval for the war they wanted?

I guess this is the same sort of logic that Republicans follow when they
want to repeal consumer protection laws... if you buy a lemon, it must be
that you deserve it, even if the salesman lied.

DSK

That's right, it was Bush and Cheney and they all followed. Should I dig up
the video where Clinton said that Saddam had WMDs and is dangerous?

What you and your right wing buddies fail to understand is that Bush
and Cheney had access to information other than what congress had.