Default GM Forced to Lay Off Thousands

Skipper wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote in message
Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

"Skipper" wrote:

Wonder if Krause drives A GM product or one o' them oriental makes?

Krause purchased a Toyota Tundra. I am sure he is completely responsible
for those 30,000 employees losing their job.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Then bottom line, he and his ilk *are* responsible for those lost jobs.

Hang on a minute, Scupper. I thought you right wing fags believe in personal
responsibility. It sure seems that way when you're slamming the welfare
system. But now, GM gets a pass because not enough customers want their
cars?

It's more a red state blue state thingy. Real Americans live in red
states, buy GM or Ford, and support their country. Them leftists living
in blue states allowed to drive make payments on foreign tinkle toys.
Bottom line...the Looney Left does not support their country or
traditional American values. They weaken American at every turn.

--
Skipper

That's because righties are lemmings, lefties are not. A right winger
would buy American no matter what, because they're told to do so. A
left winger would use their brains, and know that some of the foreign
models are more dependable, and better equipped for less money.