*JimH*

Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I used to have a 3.2 mp Sony Mavica and the picture quality was great.
I do
not think you will see a difference, but I am not an expert.

Like the pictures you posted showing houses on Erie? If that's the
quality of pictures you get from your Sony, no thanks.

I remember those photos. They were awful.

Yep, I admit it. They were. New camera that I had not used before. It is
an HP Photosmart R707.

Again, I am not an expert on cameras or a professional
photographer........nor do I plan one on tv. ;-)