Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

Wow, I was surprised, for an entry level point and shot, this inexpensive
camera got good reviews. The only problem people had with it was it was
very poor quality at night.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
I am trying to find a camera for my college age daughter.

I want the best combination of compact size and quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras I should look at?

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital
Camera?

Fujifilm has one on sale at Wal-Mart, 4mp, with memory card, case, mini
tripod, etc. Good price, nice little camera. Look at it he
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4172372