Doug Kanter

Default OT--He was wrong then, and he's about to repeat the mistake

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
In 1993, Representive Murth

I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job convincing yourself and a few of the
other righties.

Your boy Bush is heading for history's dumpster.

So you have no comment on the fact that Murtha urged the removal of troops
from Somalia in 1993, and bin Laden used that specific retreat as
propaganda material in a fatwa he issued 3 years later declaring war on
the US?

Some people know when to let a country melt down all by itself. I'm sure
that some of our representatives thought that leaving would show weakness,
which is exactly what OBL said. So what? If your neighbor's marriage is
falling apart, do you offer to talk if they need to? Or, do you kick in
their front door and tell them you're not leaving until they straighten
things out?