basskisser

Default OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

John H wrote in message . ..
On 5 Mar 2004 04:51:19 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message thlink.net...
Hmmmmm. My dictionary says: "what basskisser gives to his mom on her
Birthday...a real, good friggin"

What a stupid boor you are. No wonder your a posting idiot. You sure
seem to like to talk about sex with mothers a lot. I think you may
have some issues. I'd like to suggest you get some professional help
for your son/mother love fixation. By the way, I'll be in Florida
soon, where IS your practice? I may stop in for some dental work.

Where did the reference to sex come from, b'asskisser?

John H

Holy ****, John, if you don't understand, all of the writing in the
world won't make you get it.