Skipper

Default OT--He was wrong then, and he's about to repeat the mistake

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote:

I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job convincing yourself and a few of the
other righties.

Your boy Bush is heading for history's dumpster.

So you have no comment on the fact that Murtha urged the removal of troops
from Somalia in 1993, and bin Laden used that specific retreat as propaganda
material in a fatwa he issued 3 years later declaring war on the US?

Nor does he have comment on the following:

"The closer you look at the unions of today, the scummier they
look.Those who run the day to day operation of unions are mostly just
crooks, assorted ****-ups, scalawags, and ne'er-do-wells. They couldn't
hold a job if not for their union position. And now this assortment is
demanding control of all our well run company pension funds. Fat
chance!"

"Now I don't want to come off as anti-union, which I'm not. At one time
unions did a great service for America. Unfortunately, leftist whackos
like Harry Krause elbowed their way into these unions and seized control
from real Americans. You know how these scumbags always insist on things
only going their way. They leave no room for divergent opinions. Just
look at the mess these leftists have made of the Middle East."

"And then there's Carter. He and Stansfield Turner gutted our military
and intelligence network. Those with real Middle East intelligence
skills were sent packing. We are still paying for Carter's blunders. So,
who's fault is it? Johnson? Carter? Or those always anti-Americans on
the Looney Left...you know, Harry Krause types."

--
Skipper