basskisser

Default Spying by the GOP

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message ...
"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 01:44:30 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I can't believe anyone felt the need to put anti-Bush strategy in

writing
begin with. Cripes....all they need to do is surprise the chimp by
mentioning government programs he's never heard of.

Like saving the Chesapeake Bay!

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...rvSessionId r

008=
4bn33pecp1.app14a

Write and tell him.

I did that a year ago. I got a form letter which was nothing but an

attempt
to choke my chicken.

Write Kerry and see what he says....

They're all the same, Henry, except for one thing: Only a fool could watch
Bush on TV or listen to him on the radio conclude that he's not as dumb as a
bag of hammers. Given a choice between the devil, and the devil with
developmental disabilities, I'll take "A", please.

The thing that absolutely floors me, is that these people can also
listen to Bush, and conclude that he's telling the truth.