Blazer Fan Dan

Default wiring help

Wayne.B wrote:
On 20 Nov 2005 20:02:51 -0800, "Blazer Fan Dan"
wrote:

I'm also trying to figure out how to use the least amount of wire for
the 3 horn buttons (I can almost mentally picture how to set it up, but
I keep running into blocks). You guys have any advice that I can use?

The three buttons are all in parallel so start with the button
furthest from the relay, run both wires to the next closest button,
continuing on to the button closest to the relay, and then to the
relay itself.

Thanks. Hopefully I can figure that out later today.