posted to rec.boats,alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Gary

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

Bill McKee wrote:
"Gary" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

(b) The term "power-driven vessel" means any vessel propelled by
machinery.

And your motor is not propelling machinery?

Try reading (b) again.

And your motor is not propelling machinery? I guess a power boat like
mine is not a power boat when the motor is turned off or not in gear. So
you hit a drift fishing "Power boat" who has his motor off or in not in
gear, who is at fault.

Billy. How old are you? Is it time for school yet? When a bicycle runs
into a parked car who is at fault?

If in California the car may be at fault.
Let's ask the question about bikes and pedestrians. Refer to California.
1)You are driving down the street and a bike is coming down the other street
and runs the stop sign and you collide. Who is at fault?

2)You are driving down the street and a bike is coming down the other street
on the side walk and runs the stop sign and you collide. Who is at fault?

3) You are driving down the street and a pedestrian runs out from between 2
cars and you collide. Who is at fault?

I don't know anything about California law but I know the International
Regulations for Preventing Collisions at sea. You don't.