posted to rec.boats,alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
In article . net, Bill
McKee wrote:

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...
And what did the civil court award to the PWC? And you figure your
motor
is not propelling equipment?

I don't know what he figures, but unless my motor, running or not, is
turning my propeller whilst sailing for the express purpose of moving
my
vessel, then I am a sailboat.

otn

Better do a little research.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. This from a moron operator of a PWC, to a
licensed all oceans ships master and pilot?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'd tell Bill to get a clue, but he couldn't manage that if it was
stuck to his forehead with duct tape.

PDW

He is an incompetant master and pilot, and is only trying to project that he
has a 100 ton license.