Wayne.B

Default Marathon, Fl to the Exumas

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:08:14 -0600, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but the Bahamas Explorer charts
are the best charts of the area. You can find info on them at
http://www.explorercharts.com/

Yes, I have gotten numerous recommendations for them and just bought
all 3 books at West Marine yesterday. They have lots of good
information and very detailed charts. Unfortunately my hypothetical
route south of Andros does not appear on anyones list of viable
alternatives so I guess that one will have to be written off as a bad
idea.