Jonathan Ganz

Default Mac 26

In article ,
Jim Cate wrote:
And most of those "real sailors," as you call them have never sailed a
Mac. -  A few have, but most wouldn't want to get on a Mac for fear
that one of their  "real sailor" buddies might see them and look down
their noses at them.  (I suggest that those who enjoy getting
"atta-boys" by criticising the Macs on this ng should at least provide
a disclaimer if they haven't sailed one of the recent (26M) models.  In
other words, a disclaimer telling us that they really don't know what
the hell they are talking about.)br

I have. I think their garbage boats. You're just upset because you
bought a piece of junk.

Bottom line: The Macs aren't ocean-crossing, blue water boats, but they
are, nevertheless, still fun to sail. br

YEah, in very protected waters, in very limited situations. Good for
you.. enjoy your Mac.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com