Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

:

A friend of mine took an 18' Hobi from Key West to Dry Tortugas with no
problem (it is 68 miles). They slept on the tramp under a boom tent.
This guy might consider a few "dry runs" in the Keys cuz I have never
seen any crocs there and there are a lot of islands for him.

Ok, the Keys do look interesting, and have the advantage thatif I can get
lost there, I will nor consider the Bahamas

What I don't understand is the number of people who suggest it is a bad idea
but don't say why.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to