Insomniac

Default Boat Slips - Purchase or Lease?

Personally, I think it's like any other real estate investment and should be
treated as such. I am currently leasing a covered spot in a great location
here in Seattle. Have been keeping an eye on the "market" and have told the
owner of my slip that I may be interested if he ever wants to sell. I know
I could always lease the slip out (much like a rental home) and do just
fine. Still waiting to see what happens as we go forward. Of course, if
Bush gets re-elected I ought to be able to pick up a slip at a deal as the
economy continues to spiral.

"Jim Irvine" wrote in message
Well, which is better? Or, does it depend on location, location and
location?