NOYB

Default OT Global Warming Water Shortages

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On 18 Nov 2005 06:11:08 -0800, wrote:

Please note the paragraph:
All leading computer models of the global climate system indicate that
natural variability isn't enough to explain the changes being observed,
causing most observers to conclude that human activities, notably the
emission of carbon and other heat-trapping greenhouse gases, are the
culprit.

I don't know about global, but locally, we are about 13 inches short
of annual rainfall. Lake boaters are becoming eagle-eyed stump
spotters or frequent customers at the prop shop.

Where is the water? It is in the rising level of the oceans.

Well, we're about 15 inches above normal for the year...so I'd say that
that missing rain you were talking about, is not really missing. It's been
"found" by your neighbors to the south.

http://www.fl-dof.com/fire_weather/f..._rainfall.html