posted to alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.cruising
Peter Wiley

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article , Scotty
wrote:

wrote ...
Everybody on the Internet is a member of Mensa.

I don't know about that - I'm not, didn't keep up the dues

because I
wasn't really getting
much out of it - didn't need to join another club and go to

meetings
and events because
my life is already pretty full with the day job, wife, kids,

working
weekends as a musician,
and boating. But I was a member for a year or two, just a few

years
back; I just took the entrance test
out of curiosity and pride (egotism I guess), was pretty sure

I'd get
in and I did. Then I found
out that I didn't even need to take the test, could have gotten

in just
by showing my SAT results,
also in the top 2% percentile of the population....not to brag

or
anything, but someone in the
post earlier questioned my intelligence, and believe me, it's

not in
question.

Dare I ask, then why do you own a PWC?

Easy one, Scotty. He hasn't the money for anything that goes faster and
weighs more, and he hasn't the skill, or patience to obtain the skill,
to use a sailboat.

PDW