posted to rec.boats,alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Peter Wiley

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article . net, Bill
McKee wrote:

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...
And what did the civil court award to the PWC? And you figure your motor
is not propelling equipment?

I don't know what he figures, but unless my motor, running or not, is
turning my propeller whilst sailing for the express purpose of moving my
vessel, then I am a sailboat.

otn

Better do a little research.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. This from a moron operator of a PWC, to a
licensed all oceans ships master and pilot?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'd tell Bill to get a clue, but he couldn't manage that if it was
stuck to his forehead with duct tape.

PDW