Steve

Default Old Autohelm 800/1000 schematic/diagram

Ok!

I fired up an old computer and managed to recover a bunch of old files that
use to be on my ole Ingrid website.

I created a separate Autohelm FTP directory on the site and uploaded a
bunch of stuff.
http://www.hctc.com/~esteve/INGRID%2...tohelm%20Info/

I suspect, what your looking for will be in the two Word files.

AHcontrol head CCT1.doc AHcontrol head CCT2.doc(the second file is a small
portion of the schematic that was cropped off during some process.)Any
thanks for this schematic should go to some cruiser who reverse engineered
this system some years ago. It was forward to me about 6 years ago.

I hope this will help.

BTW. I will be closing (what is left of) this site. I recommend downloading
all or anything you want. I will eventually set up a new site but not sure
where or when this will happen. In the mean time All are welcome..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions