posted to rec.boats,alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Bert Robbins

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...
So my "power boat" is not a power boat for rules when the motor is
turned
off and I am drifting?

Bill, have you read the Collision Regulations and do you not understand
them? Have you read the correct terminology that is fully explained in
these regulations? If not, why don't you get a copy of them and read
them from cover to cover so that you are better informed before you write
such questions as you wrote above. Everything that you are asking is
fully
explained in the Collision Regulations. For example, your question that
you are now asking is explained in Rule 3 General Definitions (a)

Got that Bill?

Jim C.

Can you answer my question? Is a power boat a power boat with the engine
off or in neutral?

It is a raft.

Got that Jim?