John H.

Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:14:23 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me
about my knighthood. wrote:

JimH,
I had heard that Kodak was junk, after your recommendations, I checked their
line closer. They have a full range of quality and prices, and the Kodak
EasyShare V530 is competitively priced with the Canon, and got PC Mags
"Editors 'Choice". I will check this out.

Thanks a lot.

ps -

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
I am trying to find a camera for my college age daughter.

I want the best combination of compact size and quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras I should look at?

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital
Camera?

Kodak makes some nice point and shoot cameras under their easyshare line:

http://tinyurl.com/7wqt7

It's interesting that this subject came up this morning. I'm now
considering the purchase of a Nikon D200 body, which I just started
thinking of this morning.

--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite