John H.

Default Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:14:23 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me
about my knighthood. wrote:

JimH,
I had heard that Kodak was junk, after your recommendations, I checked their
line closer. They have a full range of quality and prices, and the Kodak
EasyShare V530 is competitively priced with the Canon, and got PC Mags
"Editors 'Choice". I will check this out.

Thanks a lot.

ps -

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
I am trying to find a camera for my college age daughter.

I want the best combination of compact size and quality.

Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras I should look at?

Does anyone have any experience with the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital
Camera?

Kodak makes some nice point and shoot cameras under their easyshare line:

http://tinyurl.com/7wqt7

Go he http://www.dpreview.com/

You can display the specs of several cameras at the same time and
compare reviews to your heart's content. This site is well thought of
in the camera groups I've visited.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite