Doug Kanter

Default Spying by the GOP

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 01:44:30 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I can't believe anyone felt the need to put anti-Bush strategy in

writing
begin with. Cripes....all they need to do is surprise the chimp by
mentioning government programs he's never heard of.

Like saving the Chesapeake Bay!

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...rvSessionId r

008=
4bn33pecp1.app14a

Write and tell him.

I did that a year ago. I got a form letter which was nothing but an

attempt
to choke my chicken.

Write Kerry and see what he says....

They're all the same, Henry, except for one thing: Only a fool could watch
Bush on TV or listen to him on the radio conclude that he's not as dumb as a
bag of hammers. Given a choice between the devil, and the devil with
developmental disabilities, I'll take "A", please.