Gould 0738

Default What Makes a Political Liberal

I don't discredit it because I disagree with it, I discredit it because more
and more, the left is defined by special interest groups and extremists.

I understand the left has an exclusive franchise on extremists and special
interests. :-)

Besides, jealousy will get you nowhere.

Take a look at the 2004 candidates - all but Lieberman are trying to
"out-left" each other, thinking that this is the only way to stand apart
from the crowd, and hoping to get the vote. In my opinion, any program that
takes my money and rewards someone for doing nothing, or misuses it, is
repulsive.

??????? Care to be more specific? Exactly what programs have the 2004 hopefuls
proposed that would take your money and use it to reward people for "doing
nothing"?

Both parties are guilty of misuse of funds, but the majority
comes from social programs and entitlement programs designed by the Dems.

The POTUS has the ultimate authority on spending. It's called the veto. The
current POTUS has not vetoed one single spending bill during his enitre term.
Last I looked, he wasn't a Democrat.

Don't even get me started on the 9th
Circus Court...how about San Fransisco paying for sex change operations for
city workers...just a few examples of the policies coming from the left.

Does the City of San Francisco pay for sex change operations, or is it a
benefit included in the health insurance policies that City Workers (likely)
fund with deductions from their pay checks?

I think it boils down to this...call someone a leftist, and they deny it and
act insulted..

Horsefeathers. Just because you might intend it as an insult doesn't make it
one.
A lot of left leaners, self included, are proud of our principles and our
priorities.

call be a right wing conservative and I proudly, openly
acknowledge it. I will openly discuss my goals and motives, while the left
claims impartiality and swears they are not biased.

Not only are you an expert on what you stand for, you claim to be expert on
what everybody else stands for (based on label) too. Why would you seek
discussion if you are confident you have all the anwers?

No, but anyone who is a member of a union automatically IS a leftist.

No more than anybody who is a registered Republican automatically IS a fascist.
Our forefathers framed a government based upon separation of powers.
Will Congress Defend the Constitution of the United States?

http://larouchein2004.net/pages/othe...09dodreorg.htm