Tony Thomas

Default What power boat brands have great resale value?

Are you talking about purchasing a new or used boat. I would hope used as
any new boat will depreciate a lot in this size group.
Assuming your talking about a cabin boat and not a speed boat, I would go
for the Sea Ray as the number one for resale. However, you will pay a lot
more for it up front.
Best thing to do is look for a good used one and negotiate on the price. If
you show up (very few people do in this size) you can buy it at a greatly
reduced price. Look on www.boattraderonline.com. This will give you a feel
for what they are asking. Selling price is usually a lot less in a 28 to 30
foot boat.

--
Tony
my boats at http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Trevor" wrote in message
om...
I have finally decided to take the plunge and buy a used power boat up
to 31 feet. All the different brands like carver, sea ray or four
winns mean nada to me. Is there a source i can trust that tells me
how well buit and reliable a brand will be in relation to each other?
I want to buy a reliable honda or toyota NOT a lada or
chrysler.........