posted to rec.boats,alt.sport.jet-ski,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Jim Carter

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...
And your motor is not propelling machinery? I guess a power boat like

mine
is not a power boat when the motor is turned off or not in gear. So you

hit
a drift fishing "Power boat" who has his motor off or in not in gear, who

is
at fault.

Bill, like I said before, you need to read the Collision Regulations before
you ask dumb questions like you are asking. All of the answers for your
questions can be found in the Collision Regulations. You, perhaps, should
take a Power Squadron course so that they can help you understand how to
read the regulations so that your questions don't even need to be asked.
Well, anyway Bill, read Rule 18 for the answer to your question. If you
don't understand rule 18, then perhaps you might give up boating and just
watch it on TV.

Jim C.