Rosalie B.

Default Marathon, Fl to the Exumas

Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:36:11 GMT, Rosalie B.
wrote:

I would rather order from Bluewater Books in Ft. Lauderdale. Their
service is better and I think the price is the same.

======================================

That's good to know for future reference. Amazon is so convenient
however, once you have an account set up with them. A couple of mouse
clicks and the book is on its way. :-)

Bluewater books http://www.bluewaterweb.com/ is better because

a) They have really speedy shipping - unlike Amazon who is telling me
that if I order now it will be 3-4 weeks.

b) They have all the boating books and guides AND charts including
electronic charts listed on their website by areas which is more
convenient when you don't know exactly what you want- you can look and
see what is available.

c) They have actual people at the store who know the stock or who will
go and look for something for you and you can talk to them and find
out whether what you think you want is what you actually will find
useful.

grandma Rosalie