*JimH*

Default A followup to the new boat post

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:10:01 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

That locks the deal. Confirm it with a call to your agent before you
pick
up the boat tomorrow (even if you get VM) to confirm it.

Relax. You will be covered.

Thanks, Jim. I take it you're in the insurance business?

I would personally not be comfortable unless I had at least a fax copy
of the binder. When things go wrong it's what is on paper that
counts.

Have you ever purchased a car (new or used), advising the agent ahead of
time of your intention but driving it home before insurance papers were in
hand?