Default Need a Good Book on Basic Wiring in a Boat For Beginner

I heat shrink the Ancor swedge connectors and then coat
the connection with liquid tape. Makes a better seal.

I see. This means you use the liquid tape to seal the tiny gap around
the heat-shrink tube and the cable. Now I understand the use of this
product. Seem like this is the finishing touch that I should do after
I am doing with all the wiring and testing. Thanks for the tip!

As to your other question about books. Most books are
not going to give wiring diagrams. They are going to
tell you how to trouble shoot the circuit, and figure out
which wire goes where.

What I mean "wiring diagram" is something like a picture of how
everything comes together, like an overview of the layout.

Since my degree is electrical engineering, I do not have
the book so can not personally vouch for the book, but
has been recommended for years.

Good to hear that this book has been recommended by many people through
out the years. I will take a second look on the book on my way back
home today.

Jay Chan