Bert Robbins

Default OT Hanoi John Kerry

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H wrote:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 10:43:50 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

snipped

Well, John, among my other dutues, I did manage to pick up after the
military and gather information so the remains could be identified.

Harry, given your integrity I'm surprised you didn't state that you
"caused" the remains.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

You are in no position to question my integrity or anyone else's, for
that matter.

Your integrity comes into quesiton each time you post to this group. We have
all read your assertions and when we ask you to provide facts to backup your
assertions your start hurrling insults of all manner and form.

You try to have your words removed by using the "X-No-Archive: Yes" message
header.

You provide pictures of a Parker but, the pictures of the Zimmerman like
lobsta' boat are nowhere to be found. Why anyone would owne a lobsta' boat
and the the Parker is another.

You are a PR flack for a union organization. Being a PR flack alone calls
into question your integrity.

Bert