Mark Browne

Default Moderator?

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Whats your email address, not that one you post with. Bawk!

Mr. Keyz,

Why do you need that?

The only valid reason I can think of is to send some poison dripping purple
prose that *even you* don't think is suitable for general consumption. It
does not seem that you want to e-mail him off list, you have been very vocal
about whining into the list.

Are you planning to send him a virus?

The reason I feel the need to ask is that I recall that there have been some
reports of virus files being sent to members of this newsgroup. Could Mr.
Keyz be a naughty hacker?

Or are you planning to e-mail bomb someone? Just as bad, really.

Well, you have my e-mail address, plus the FISH. I will let the newsgroup
know how it goes.

Mark Browne
PS My boat is still sleeping under a cover, but the snow is melting.