Default Need a Good Book on Basic Wiring in a Boat For Beginner

There's a good book called "The 12-Volt Bible".

There are two persons in this message thread like this book. It must
be good. Somehow, when I flipped through it in the book store, I only
saw very few wiring diagram in it, and it didn't give me a deep
impression. May be I should give it a second chance. OK, I will take
a look of this book one more time tomorrow.

Also, there is a lot of basic wiring information available on the ANCOR
web site.

I have looked at their web site in http://www.ancorproducts.com/ But I
don't see any wiring diagram. Are we talking about the same web site?

A few general tips before you go off to study up on what the actual
experts have to say:

All good points. I appreciate your effort in preparing that list of
good tips.

Thanks.

Jay Chan