Bert Robbins

Default OT Hanoi John Kerry

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 08:36:52 -0500, John H wrote:

Thanks, Jik. I think Kerry is keeping his service record hidden with

good
reason. I too would like to see the medical records for his three purple
heart wounds. It's sounding more and more like Kerry had a commander who
wanted to inflate the perception of his unit by giving medals away.

His record is not hidden. It is quite easy to find. Amongst others:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

Just curious, is your interest in belittling the records of all Vietnam
Vets, or just Kerry's?

Will Kerry provide us with a copy of his DD-214, his medical records and his
OQR? If no, then he has something to hide?