Dry

Default Carribean Sail

Don White wrote:

Bryan wrote:

I thought separate vacations was why I was going on 21 years of marriage and
still willing to stick around!
Will you be sailing about the islands or just living on the sailboat?
I'm a firm believer that a tourist must see all the tourist sights (or would
that be sites) at a minimum, the must see component, and then branch out to
non-tourist options.

I'm planning a BVI vacation with a pirate treasure hunt theme; hopefully it
adds some flavor to the routine of just snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, and
boating in the clear warm waters of a postcard destination.

My buddy is scheduled for a cataract operation next week. He'll need a
few days to get back to normal. He just sent me another e-mail advising
me to come down before Christmas so he has time to show me around as he
hopes to be back to work after Christmas.
Vic has 3 boats I believe... a 32 foot sailboat, a 19 foot open
daysailor and something smaller. I know We'll be sailing most of the
time if I go down early next month...so I'd expect to see 'the Baths' on
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island.., Road Town on Tortola..etc .
I have to decide if I should go for 10 days or 14.
(don't want to leave the wife at the mercy of any late December
snowstorms here at home)

Don when you arrive at Tortola put the hook out grab a rod catch some
yellow tails light the cue and relax stay awhile, one of the best places
on earth.